August 22, 2005

Cheap Traffic

In one of my earlier entries I said that "it's impossible to make money with this unless you're willing to pay a few dollars per click." I couldn't have been more wrong. I've been paying up to $0.38 for some of my clicks and getting no sales because the product stopped being profitable by about 40 clicks. The best way to get sales is to get a ton of people to visit your site at a very low CPC. I wanted to give up because I couldn't find a produt that was both high in demand and had cheap keywords, but last night I found such a product. :)

I've found some other ways to generate traffic (free) - will post more about this later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rusalka,
Thanks for sharing Cheap Traffic. I'm constantly searcing for home business career information and your post got my attention. I'm sure you have a lot of good info about home business career that you may want to share with your reader like me. I'm going to re-visit you soon for more info later. Hope you keep update your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka. Your blog's excellent but I was looking around for information on make money business opportunities. Even though your page isn't directly related to make money business opportunities, it's still very interesting. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka. I'm was looking around for the latest information on make money home based business and found your blog. Although Cheap Traffic wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly made me stop. I can see why I found your site when I was looking for make money home based business related information and I'm glad I stopped by even though this isn't a perfect match. Interesting post. Thank's.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka. Your blog's excellent but I was looking around for information on top network marketing companies. Even though your page isn't directly related to top network marketing companies, it's still very interesting. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka. Your blog's fantastic. I was looking for stuff on work from home opportunities. But I can see why I came to your page when I was looking for information on work from home opportunities. Awesome read!

Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog Rusalka. I was searching for information on home based business ideas and ran across your post Cheap Traffic - not exactly what I was looking for related to home based business ideas but a very interesting read all the same!

Anonymous said...

Searching blogs for girl traffic.
Came here. Interesting blog.
http://www.1st-choice-4-website-traffic.com
girl traffic