August 23, 2005

Discouraged

Earnings: $0
Adwords Costs: $58.72

38 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Discouraged... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for work from home pc sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a work from home pc site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work from home moms site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Discouraged' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Dear Rusalka,
Discouraged info is informative enough to got my attention. Thanks for sharing. I constantly looking more idea about work from home opportunities info to share with my customer. Looking forward your next info about work from home opportunities soon. Keep posting.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka,
You have a nice Discouraged blog here. I enjoyed my time reading it.
If you get the chance, come visit my work from home.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, that is really nice Discouraged blog that you have here.
When you get time come visit my legitimate business site. Hopefully you will find something of interest too.
Thanks Rusalka.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, that is really nice Discouraged blog that you have here.
When you get time come visit my home business site. Hopefully you will find something of interest too.
Thanks Rusalka.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka. Your blog is very creative. I was looking for info on best home based businesses but your blog isn't a perfect match. You might be interested in best home based businesses. Have a look when you've got the time. Good read anyway. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work from home pc site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Discouraged' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka. Your blog is very creative. I was looking for info on make money business opportunities but your blog isn't a perfect match. You might be interested in make money business opportunities. Have a look when you've got the time. Good read anyway. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Rusalka,

I was searching for make money and came across this post. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but was a great read nonetheless.

I wanted to let you and your readers know about a great site that is giving consumers the opportunity to earn up to $150/hr by taking online surveys and trying new products. I think you and your readers will find this a valuable resource.

You can check it out at: Paid Surveys

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka,
You have a great Discouraged blog here.
I wanted to share with you an amazing opportunity. Maybe you have heard about free forced matrix before but trust me, I have studied many more free forced matrix thats available on the net, none can compares with this one.
You have to study my free forced matrix site to understand what I mean.
I am so sure of this opportunity that I will pay your initial membership so you can try it out for free!
Best regards

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a home job opportunity work site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Discouraged' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka. Your blog's excellent but I was looking around for information on home based business ideas. Even though your page isn't directly related to home based business ideas, it's still very interesting. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, you have a great blog here. Discouraged caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a work from home moms site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways Rusalka thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog Rusalka.

I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - home based buisness - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways Rusalka, you have a good site. I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog Rusalka.

I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - home internet work - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways Rusalka, you have a good site. I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Discouraged... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for work from home sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a work from home site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka. I was searching for the latest information on wealth building and somehow, which I don't understand, found your site. Although Discouraged wasn't what I was interested in, I'm sure glad I found your site. I'll keep on looking for wealth building but I just had to comment on how much I enjoyed reading the comments here. wealth building I bookmarked your site.

Anonymous said...

I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog Rusalka.

I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - home based internet business - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways Rusalka, you have a good site. I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, you have a great blog here. Discouraged caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a business opportunity site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways Rusalka thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work from home site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Discouraged' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Discouraged... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for work from home sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a work from home site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work from home site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Discouraged' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

You want to work for nothing or get $3000.00 for doing no work? Amazing online business will do all of your work and still pay you $3000.00 over and over. get your mouse in gear take a look!

Anonymous said...

Would having a website and marketing community 24/7 waiting to help you,
would you succeed? You betcha!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka, just looking around for some 97biz info but
glad I dropped by. Check out my 97biz site if you
get a chance. It regarding the first online casino that just went MLM.
Look like huge opportunity.

Anonymous said...

NEW ADSENSE SECRET SITE - EARN THOUSANDS!!

Hi Rusalka !

There is a new Adsense site. It reveals everything you need to know when you want to earn money with google!

I made easy money on Google only three hours after I saw it and implemented what is written there!


ATTENTION:

SPECIAL SECRET PRELAUNCH -

NEW POWER ADSENSE EARNING SYSTEM!!

Please visit www.adsensetoyourincome.com

WHY NOT AD SENSE TO YOUR INCOME??
www.adsensetoyourincome.com

Anonymous said...

HI Rusalka ,!

I have great news if you are looking for the best solution in making money online

Because,

If you are looking to start and succeed seriously with your making money, wouldn't you be looking for the best internet earnings possible?

For you and all the other people who want to seriously and finally make money on the net! When you decide to click the previous link, I will presonally give you 10,000 money making opportunities!!

I have designed The Power Earning System Pro!

A complete home based business system! Ready to start. As easy as 1-2-3, you'll earn with me!

It covers every succesfull aspect of the best ways in making money online in detail. YOU WILL BE SUCCESFULL! Or, you will get your money back!

I have a team of professionals waiting to offer assistance. We are here to help you succeed!!

With my system you can:

- Be a succesfull affiliate instantly of over 4,000 products and services!- Earn money with Adsense, the way professionals do.

- Have your own free websites including 1 free domain name hosted for free!! (.com/.net/.biz etc.)(NO need to know what you are doing.. The work has been done. A few clicks from you and it works!)

- Have unlimited automated ecommerce webshops set up with a few clicks!

- Have access to the latest and most high tech advertising software on the net.

- Have free unlimited webhosting with unlimited free email adresses (you@yourname.com)


MAKE SOME SERIOUS CASH NOW!!

Not just with one topic, NO, Cover them all in ONE!!

To make a long post short(er), Come and see this site! IT covers everything.

Come check it out @ http://www.bestinternetearnings.com/

Regards,Walter Best, Ceo

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, my name is Rusalka,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about and found your site.
I was looking out for related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your Discouraged wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

Anonymous said...

Work from Home for a Christian Inc. 500 Company, 20+ Years old, High Tech Products. Part Time, Full Time, Medical Benefits, Luxury Car Allowance. Paid Travel, Direct Sales, Sale Managers, Train Others. THE ONLY LIMIT ON YOUR INCOME IS YOU

NewsBlogger said...

I am Rusalka, and I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON working at home and found your site.
Sorry, I have see that your Discouraged wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest. If you like you can contact me. Your page I see row why I found when I was looking for working at home related information. Anyway, I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, I like to contact you! My name is Rusalka,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about internet home business I have found your site.
I was looking out for internet home business related information. Sorry, I have see that your Discouraged isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

Anonymous said...

Hey there, you've got a great blog here!
Did it take you long to set up?
It's taken me quite a few weeks,
The first two templates I didn't like
And now if someone has a long heading
It pushes the main articles way down the page.
It's kind of anoying when that happens.
I have a easy to start home business site.
It pretty much covers easy to start home business related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)