August 21, 2005

Testing for Impressions

I threw together a few campaigns last night. I'm just testing for impressions right now, so I put all my keywords into one ad group. One campaign is averaging about 2,000 impressions per day and another only 400. I'm looking for a product that can bring in at least 10,000 impressions every day, so I will probably scrap the second campaign. I have another campaign in mind - I did some searching around last night and found a Clickbank product that can possibly bring in over 1,000 clicks per day at only 5-10 cents per click. I don't have time to work on this one at the moment, but will hopefully have a few thousand keywords running by tonight.

49 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work at home mums site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Testing for Impressions' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rusalka, you have a great blog here. Testing for Impressions caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a work from home pc site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways Rusalka thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Greetings Rusalka, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for work from home moms. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - work from home moms. Your post title caught my eye - Testing for Impressions. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways Rusalka, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, that is really nice Testing for Impressions blog that you have here.
When you get time come visit my home business site. Hopefully you will find something of interest too.
Thanks Rusalka.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, that is really nice Testing for Impressions blog that you have here.
When you get time come visit my legitimate business site. Hopefully you will find something of interest too.
Thanks Rusalka.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, that is really nice Testing for Impressions blog that you have here.
When you get time come visit my work from home site. Hopefully you will find something of interest too.
Thanks Rusalka.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, that is really nice Testing for Impressions blog that you have here.
When you get time come visit my work at home site. Hopefully you will find something of interest too.
Thanks Rusalka.

Anonymous said...

Testing for Impressions... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for work from home moms sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a work from home moms site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka,

I was searching for paid surveys and came across this post. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but was a great read nonetheless.

I wanted to let you and your readers know about a great site that is giving consumers the opportunity to earn up to $150/hr by taking online surveys and trying new products. I think you and your readers will find this a valuable resource.

You can check it out at: Paid Surveys

Anonymous said...

Rusalka,

I was searching for work at home and came across this post. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but was a great read nonetheless.

I wanted to let you and your readers know about a great site that is giving consumers the opportunity to earn up to $150/hr by taking online surveys and trying new products. I think you and your readers will find this a valuable resource.

You can check it out at: Paid Surveys

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, that is really nice Testing for Impressions blog that you have here.
When you get time come visit my legitimate business site. Hopefully you will find something of interest too.
Thanks Rusalka.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a legitimate home business site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Testing for Impressions' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Testing for Impressions... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for in-home business sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a in-home business site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a home job opportunity work site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Testing for Impressions' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

Why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a home internet work site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Testing for Impressions' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog Rusalka.

I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - work from home employment - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways Rusalka, you have a good site. I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rusalka, I was surfing and searching for some info on wealth building and noticed your site. Your this post Testing for Impressions though sounded interesting so I took a look. It was not relevant to my wealth building but I am glad to stop by and view your interesting comments. Keep up the good blogging.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work from home pc site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Testing for Impressions' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

Testing for Impressions... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for in-home business sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a in-home business site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work from home site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Testing for Impressions' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, you have a great blog here. Testing for Impressions caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a work from home site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways Rusalka thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work from home site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Testing for Impressions' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

You want to work for nothing or get $3000.00 for doing no work? Amazing online business will do all of your work and still pay you $3000.00 over and over. get your mouse in gear take a look!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Rusalka, I was looking for an educational blog experience on based business from home work and I found your blog-site. Testing for Impressions isn’t exactly what I was searching for but it did get my and interest. Now I know why I found your excellent blog-site when I was looking for based business from home work related information and I’m glad I did even though its not an exact find. Great Informative Post, thanks for the read and educational experience.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on work at home directory when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for work at home directory. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about work at home directory at the site above.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka, I’m out surfing for the latest information on mlm and found your great site. Although Testing for Impressions wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly peaked my interest. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for mlm related information and I’m happy I found your wine blog even though this isn’t a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for the read,

Anonymous said...

Would having a website and marketing community 24/7 waiting to help you,
would you succeed? You betcha!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on home moms work and found your great site. Although Testing for Impressions wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for home moms work related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, I’m out surfing the web for the latest information on home opportunity work and noticed your nice site. Although Testing for Impressions wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly got my attention. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for home opportunity work related information and I’m thrilled I found your web site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka, nice site looks like you did your
homework. I would love if you check out my 97biz site.
Its on the largest online casino that just went MLM.
Thanks for the info. 97biz . Latest MLM Casino Craze is coming to the World, check out http://www.my888money.com/ , its HUGE and is going to make many people millionares.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on mlm opportunity and found your great site. Although Testing for Impressions wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for mlm opportunity related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, I’m just searching the web for the next big thing on mlm opportunity and noticed your great site. Although Testing for Impressions wasn’t actually what I was looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I see now why I found your great
website when I was searching for mlm opportunity related information and I’m thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read (It’s a keeper).

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka, I’m out surfing for the latest information on based business from home work and found your great site. Although Testing for Impressions wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly peaked my interest. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for based business from home work related information and I’m happy I found your wine blog even though this isn’t a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for the read,

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on mlm opportunity and found your great site. Although Testing for Impressions wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for mlm opportunity related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site

Anonymous said...

HI Rusalka ,!

I have great news if you are looking for the best solution in making money online

Because,

If you are looking to start and succeed seriously with your making money, wouldn't you be looking for the best internet earnings possible?

For you and all the other people who want to seriously and finally make money on the net!

I have designed The Power Earning System Pro!

A complete home based business system! Ready to start. As easy as 1-2-3, you'll earn with me!

It covers every succesfull aspect of the best ways in making money online in detail. YOU WILL BE SUCCESFULL! Or, you will get your money back!

I have a team of professionals waiting to offer assistance. We are here to help you succeed!!

With my system you can:

- Be a succesfull affiliate instantly of over 4,000 products and services!- Earn money with Adsense, the way professionals do.

- Have your own free websites including 1 free domain name hosted for free!! (.com/.net/.biz etc.)(NO need to know what you are doing.. The work has been done. A few clicks from you and it works!)

- Have unlimited automated ecommerce webshops set up with a few clicks!

- Have access to the latest and most high tech advertising software on the net.

- Have free unlimited webhosting with unlimited free email adresses (you@yourname.com)


MAKE SOME SERIOUS CASH NOW!!

Not just with one topic, NO, Cover them all in ONE!!

To make a long post short(er), Come and see this site! IT covers everything.

Come check it out @ http://www.bestinternetearnings.com/

Regards,Walter Best, Ceo

Anonymous said...

HI Rusalka ,!

I have great news if you are looking for the best solution in making money online

Because,

If you are looking to start and succeed seriously with your making money, wouldn't you be looking for the best internet earnings possible?

For you and all the other people who want to seriously and finally make money on the net! When you decide to click the previous link, I will presonally give you 10,000 money making opportunities!!

I have designed The Power Earning System Pro!

A complete home based business system! Ready to start. As easy as 1-2-3, you'll earn with me!

It covers every succesfull aspect of the best ways in making money online in detail. YOU WILL BE SUCCESFULL! Or, you will get your money back!

I have a team of professionals waiting to offer assistance. We are here to help you succeed!!

With my system you can:

- Be a succesfull affiliate instantly of over 4,000 products and services!- Earn money with Adsense, the way professionals do.

- Have your own free websites including 1 free domain name hosted for free!! (.com/.net/.biz etc.)(NO need to know what you are doing.. The work has been done. A few clicks from you and it works!)

- Have unlimited automated ecommerce webshops set up with a few clicks!

- Have access to the latest and most high tech advertising software on the net.

- Have free unlimited webhosting with unlimited free email adresses (you@yourname.com)


MAKE SOME SERIOUS CASH NOW!!

Not just with one topic, NO, Cover them all in ONE!!

To make a long post short(er), Come and see this site! IT covers everything.

Come check it out @ http://www.bestinternetearnings.com/

Regards,Walter Best, Ceo

Anonymous said...

Christina has got to see my free web hosting home business blog secction.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, I’m out surfing the web for the latest information on home moms work and noticed your nice site. Although Testing for Impressions wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly got my attention. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for home moms work related information and I’m thrilled I found your web site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, I’m out surfing the web for the latest information on based business from home work and noticed your nice site. Although Testing for Impressions wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly got my attention. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for based business from home work related information and I’m thrilled I found your web site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informativ06

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka, I’m out surfing for the latest information on home moms work and found your great site. Although Testing for Impressions wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly peaked my interest. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for home moms work related information and I’m happy I found your wine blog even though this isn’t a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for the read,

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on 888 biz and found your great site. Although Testing for Impressions wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for 888 biz related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site

Anonymous said...

Work from Home for a Christian Inc. 500 Company, 20+ Years old, High Tech Products. Part Time, Full Time, Medical Benefits, Luxury Car Allowance. Paid Travel, Direct Sales, Sale Managers, Train Others. THE ONLY LIMIT ON YOUR INCOME IS YOU

Anonymous said...

Hello there Rusalka, I’m out surfing for a good blog experience on 888 biz and found your great site. Although Testing for Impressions wasn’t exactly what I’m looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your excellent blog-site when I was searching for 888 biz related web sites and I’m glad I found your site even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thank you for the read.

Anonymous said...

Work from Home for a Christian Inc. 500 Company, 20+ Years old, High Tech Products. Part Time, Full Time, Medical Benefits, Luxury Car Allowance. Paid Travel, Direct Sales, Sale Managers, Train Others. THE ONLY LIMIT ON YOUR INCOME IS YOU

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, I’m just searching the web for the next big thing on work at home mlm business and noticed your great site. Although Testing for Impressions wasn’t actually what I was looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I see now why I found your great
website when I was searching for work at home mlm business related information and I’m thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read (It’s a keeper).

Anonymous said...

Hey there Rusalka, I was looking for an educational blog experience on mlm opportunity and I found your blog-site. Testing for Impressions isn’t exactly what I was searching for but it did get my and interest. Now I know why I found your excellent blog-site when I was looking for mlm opportunity related information and I’m glad I did even though its not an exact find. Great Informative Post, thanks for the read and educational experience.