September 15, 2005

Adsense CTR

I completed my first affiliate website today. About ten more to go.
Currently, my Adsense click-through-rate is around 33%, which makes me very happy.

Now, if only I could find a low cost keyword that generates thousands of impressions per day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been to your site and I too am working very hard at 4u.com adsense riches site to increase my revenue. I am also looking into many NEW ways to utilize the design to further direct people to follow my ads.
4u.com adsense riches site

Anonymous said...

HI Rusalka,

What a great blog you have here. After I read Adsense CTR, I had to tell you about this great new site I saw lately. It shows you exactly how to make money with google adsense!

It is called googlecash and it works great! Are you curious? I am making a lot of money now! Thanks to Googlecash and Google adsense

You can also make money with your blog! Download this great Google adsense Ebook and see how!

Check it out on www.googlecashworks.com

Anonymous said...

HI Rusalka,

What a great blog you have here. After I read Adsense CTR, I had to tell you about this great new site I saw lately. It shows you exactly how to make money with google adsense!

It is called googlecash and it works great! Are you curious? I am making a lot of money now! Thanks to Googlecash and Google adsense

You can also make money with your blog! Download this great Google adsense Ebook and see how!

Check it out on www.googlecashworks.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka

Adsense CTR ? mmmm....

Later,

adwords marketing help