May 5, 2009

Roulette Killer Scam?

I've been reading up on online roulette strategies and came across a piece of software the other day that claims you will walk away with profits regularly. It's called Roulette Killer and currently goes for $49.95 USD. You can view the sales page here. As with everything I find online, I always do a search to see what other people think of the product. I came across numerous forum posts that claimed Roulette Killer is worthless and will make you lose. Every so often I did come across someone who claimed to be making thousands of dollars with it every month. Being the skeptic that I am, I wasn't willing to pay $49.95 for something that I wasn't fairly certain would work. The site offers a 100% money-back guarantee, but from what I read on the forums, the owner of the product could not be reached to grant the refund and emails were ignored. I ended up finding a free copy on the internet and testing it at Casino-On-Net in the practice play mode. I started off with $584 of play money and after about an hour was down to $572. I did win a bit , but I always lost a bit as well and can't really see how anyone could make thousands of dollars with Roulette Killer. I will probably do some more testing, but for now I don't recommend the software.

No comments: