I set up three campaigns:
Campaign #1: 2 ads (Sunday night)
Campaign #2: 1 ad (Monday afternoon)
Campaign #3: 1 ad (Monday night)
The only one running is campaign #1. I emailed Google because I don't want to wait over a day for my ads to run - it's supposed to be instantaneous. The two ads received 2,412 impressions but only got 9 clicks. My CTR (click through rate) is at 0.3%, so I am pausing these ads for now. My ads were geared towards women, though this particular market is dominated by men. Campaign #2 has a lot of competition, so I am going to focus on campaign #3 for now.
I had a dream last night that I was promoting purses and wallets. In my dream I had three sales from only about 30 or so clicks. If only it were that way in real life.
No comments:
Post a Comment