July 28, 2005

Losing Patience

I emailed Chris from GoogleCash. I don't think he'll write back, but we'll see.

My campaigns are not doing well. I am having a hard time finding a product that isn't already being promoted by everyone, and as a result many of my keyword phrases aren't being triggered due to not having a high enough cost per click. I've only tried to promote maybe 5 or so products so far, but I am losing patience and am starting to think that it is impossible to make money with this unless you're willing to pay a few dollars per click.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog Rusalka. I was searching for information on home based business opportunities and ran across your post Losing Patience - not exactly what I was looking for related to home based business opportunities but a very interesting read all the same!

Anonymous said...

HI Rusalka,

What a great blog you have here. After I read Losing Patience, I had to tell you about this great new site I saw lately. It shows you exactly how to make money with google adsense!

It is called googlecash and it works great! Are you curious? I am making a lot of money now! Thanks to Googlecash and Google adsense

You can also make money with your blog! Download this great Google adsense Ebook and see how!

Check it out on www.googlecashworks.com

Anonymous said...

HI Rusalka,

What a great blog you have here. After I read Losing Patience, I had to tell you about this great new site I saw lately. It shows you exactly how to make money with google adsense!

It is called googlecash and it works great! Are you curious? I am making a lot of money now! Thanks to Googlecash and Google adsense

You can also make money with your blog! Download this great Google adsense Ebook and see how!

Check it out on www.googlecashworks.com