July 29, 2005

Campaign Update

10:45PM

Clicks: 21
Impressions: 372
CTR: 5.6%
Avg. Position: 5.3

8:30PM

Clicks: 13
Impressions: 314
CTR: 4.1%
Avg. Position: 5.7

50 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Rusalka, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for work from home directory. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - work from home directory. Your post title caught my eye - Campaign Update. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways Rusalka, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Hiya Rusalka, I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog.

I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - work from home directory - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways Rusalka, you have a good site. I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Dear Rusalka
Thanks for sharing Campaign Update.
It’s reminding me to keep focus and get my business started ASAP.
I have many work from home businesses come in my mind especially after I read and re-read again many times Allen Says private post about wonderful work from home businesses that we can started but we easily got distracted from our main goal with the information overload world now!
Campaign Update surely add my collection of never ending work from home businesses. Thanks for sharing. You may interest to read Allen Says private post about work from home businesses and add it to your work from home businesses collection.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka,
You have a nice Campaign Update blog here. I enjoyed my time reading it.
If you get the chance, come visit my work at home.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, that is really nice Campaign Update blog that you have here.
When you get time come visit my work at home site. Hopefully you will find something of interest too.
Thanks Rusalka.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, that is really nice Campaign Update blog that you have here.
When you get time come visit my home business site. Hopefully you will find something of interest too.
Thanks Rusalka.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka,
You have a nice Campaign Update blog here. I enjoyed my time reading it.
If you get the chance, come visit my transfer factor site.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka. Nice blog. I was looking for bits and pieces on make money work at home. Campaign Update wasn't quite what I was looking for. But I can see why I landed on your page when I was looking for information on make money work at home. Thanks for the read.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a legitimate home business site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Campaign Update' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka. Your blog is very creative. I was looking for info on work from home opportunities but your blog isn't a perfect match. You might be interested in work from home opportunities. Have a look when you've got the time. Good read anyway. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Rusalka,

I was searching for work at home and came across this post. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but was a great read nonetheless.

I wanted to let you and your readers know about a great site that is giving consumers the opportunity to earn up to $150/hr by taking online surveys and trying new products. I think you and your readers will find this a valuable resource.

You can check it out at: Paid Surveys

Anonymous said...

Rusalka,

I was searching for make money and came across this post. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but was a great read nonetheless.

I wanted to let you and your readers know about a great site that is giving consumers the opportunity to earn up to $150/hr by taking online surveys and trying new products. I think you and your readers will find this a valuable resource.

You can check it out at: Paid Surveys

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, that is really nice Campaign Update blog that you have here.
When you get time come visit my home based business site. Hopefully you will find something of interest too.
Thanks Rusalka.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a home job opportunity work site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Campaign Update' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka. I'm was looking around for the latest information on work from home businesses and found your blog. Although Campaign Update wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly made me stop. I can see why I found your site when I was looking for work from home businesses related information and I'm glad I stopped by even though this isn't a perfect match. Interesting post. Thank's.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog.

I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways Rusalka, you have a good site. I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, you have a great blog here. Campaign Update caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a computer from home work site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways Rusalka thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

Anonymous said...

That's interesting Rusalka but can you honestly say you are earning between $30,000. and $50,000. weekly? Want to see more real proof of people who are? Click... money for money info.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka. I'm was looking around for the latest information on work from home opportunities and found your blog. Although Campaign Update wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly made me stop. I can see why I found your site when I was looking for work from home opportunities related information and I'm glad I stopped by even though this isn't a perfect match. Interesting post. Thank's.

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

Campaign Update... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for www.createmoneyathome.com sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a www.createmoneyathome.com site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a computer from home work site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Campaign Update' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rusalka, I was surfing and searching for some info on earn big money and noticed your site. Your this post Campaign Update though sounded interesting so I took a look. It was not relevant to my earn big money but I am glad to stop by and view your interesting comments. Keep up the fantastic blogging.

Anonymous said...

Campaign Update... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for home based business opportunity sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a home based business opportunity site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

Campaign Update... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for computer from home work sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a computer from home work site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog Rusalka. I was searching for information on home based business ideas and ran across your post Campaign Update - not exactly what I was looking for related to home based business ideas but a very interesting read all the same!

Anonymous said...

Greetings Rusalka, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for work from home. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - work from home. Your post title caught my eye - Campaign Update. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways Rusalka, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Campaign Update... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for work from home sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a work from home site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on legit work from home I somehow ended up on your page. As your site is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about legit work from home, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Greetings Rusalka, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for work from home. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - work from home. Your post title caught my eye - Campaign Update. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways Rusalka, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

You want to work for nothing or get $3000.00 for doing no work? Amazing online business will do all of your work and still pay you $3000.00 over and over. get your mouse in gear take a look!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on work from home with no fee I ended up on your page. Obviously your site title of Campaign Update is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for work from home with no fee. Should the need ever arise where you need information on work from home with no fee then drop by for a look.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on mlm opportunity and found your great site. Although Campaign Update wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for mlm opportunity related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, I’m out surfing the web for the latest information on mlm and noticed your nice site. Although Campaign Update wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly got my attention. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for mlm related information and I’m thrilled I found your web site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka, nice site looks like you did your
homework. I would love if you check out my work from home site.
Its on the largest online casino that just went MLM.
Thanks for the info. work from home

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka, I’m out surfing for the latest information on mlm opportunity and found your great site. Although Campaign Update wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly peaked my interest. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for mlm opportunity related information and I’m happy I found your wine blog even though this isn’t a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for the read,

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka, I’m out surfing for the latest information on home moms work and found your great site. Although Campaign Update wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly peaked my interest. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for home moms work related information and I’m happy I found your wine blog even though this isn’t a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for the read,

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, I’m out surfing the web for the latest information on home moms work and noticed your nice site. Although Campaign Update wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly got my attention. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for home moms work related information and I’m thrilled I found your web site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site.

Anonymous said...

NEW ADSENSE SECRET SITE - EARN THOUSANDS!!

Hi Rusalka !

There is a new Adsense site. It reveals everything you need to know when you want to earn money with google!

I made easy money on Google only three hours after I saw it and implemented what is written there!


ATTENTION:

SPECIAL SECRET PRELAUNCH -

NEW POWER ADSENSE EARNING SYSTEM!!

Please visit www.adsensetoyourincome.com

WHY NOT AD SENSE TO YOUR INCOME??
www.adsensetoyourincome.com

Anonymous said...

Christina has got to see my internet business at home blog secction.

Anonymous said...

Please view my start home based business blog, Micheal made it last night.

Anonymous said...

HI Rusalka ,!

I have great news if you are looking for the best solution in making money online

Because,

If you are looking to start and succeed seriously with your making money, wouldn't you be looking for the best internet earnings possible?

For you and all the other people who want to seriously and finally make money on the net! When you decide to click the previous link, I will presonally give you 10,000 money making opportunities!!

I have designed The Power Earning System Pro!

A complete home based business system! Ready to start. As easy as 1-2-3, you'll earn with me!

It covers every succesfull aspect of the best ways in making money online in detail. YOU WILL BE SUCCESFULL! Or, you will get your money back!

I have a team of professionals waiting to offer assistance. We are here to help you succeed!!

With my system you can:

- Be a succesfull affiliate instantly of over 4,000 products and services!- Earn money with Adsense, the way professionals do.

- Have your own free websites including 1 free domain name hosted for free!! (.com/.net/.biz etc.)(NO need to know what you are doing.. The work has been done. A few clicks from you and it works!)

- Have unlimited automated ecommerce webshops set up with a few clicks!

- Have access to the latest and most high tech advertising software on the net.

- Have free unlimited webhosting with unlimited free email adresses (you@yourname.com)


MAKE SOME SERIOUS CASH NOW!!

Not just with one topic, NO, Cover them all in ONE!!

To make a long post short(er), Come and see this site! IT covers everything.

Come check it out @ http://www.bestinternetearnings.com/

Regards,Walter Best, Ceo

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on mlm and found your great site. Although Campaign Update wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for mlm related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka

Campaign Update ? mmmm....

Later,

adwords tracking help

Anonymous said...

Work from Home for a Christian Inc. 500 Company, 20+ Years old, High Tech Products. Part Time, Full Time, Medical Benefits, Luxury Car Allowance. Paid Travel, Direct Sales, Sale Managers, Train Others. THE ONLY LIMIT ON YOUR INCOME IS YOU

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, I’m out surfing the web for the latest information on mlm and noticed your nice site. Although Campaign Update wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly got my attention. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for mlm related information and I’m thrilled I found your web site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site.

Anonymous said...

Hi I like your blog, you can visit my web page if you like.make extra moneyhttp://www.moneywebpage.commake extra money