July 30, 2005

Stats

I've been comparing stats from yesterday & today. My average ad position is 4.2 right now, but I am only at 10 clicks and nearing almost 400 impressions. I've been kind of lazy with this campaign. I threw about 400 keyword phrases into one ad, and as a result I'm not getting nearly enough clicks.

35 clicks last night, but no sales. My CPC is a little high, so I need a minimum of 1 sale per 45 or so clicks.

57 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Rusalka, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for legitimate home business. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - legitimate home business. Your post title caught my eye - Stats. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways Rusalka, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rusalka, you have a great blog here. Stats caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a legitimate home business site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways Rusalka thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hiya Rusalka, I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog.

I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - work from home in the uk - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways Rusalka, you have a good site. I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka,
You have a nice Stats blog here. I enjoyed my time reading it.
If you get the chance, come visit my work at home.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka, just looking for info on home based business and located your blog. Actually Stats wasn't exactly what I was searching for, it caught my eye . I understand how I landed on your site when I typed in home based business related info, and I'm glad I found your blog. Nice post and I'll check back for more.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka,
You have a nice Stats blog here. I enjoyed my time reading it.
If you get the chance, come visit my work from home.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, that is really nice Stats blog that you have here.
When you get time come visit my legitimate business site. Hopefully you will find something of interest too.
Thanks Rusalka.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, that is really nice Stats blog that you have here.
When you get time come visit my home based business site. Hopefully you will find something of interest too.
Thanks Rusalka.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rusalka, you have a great blog here. Stats caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a work from home site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways Rusalka thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka,

I was searching for job search and came across this post. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but was a great read nonetheless.

I wanted to let you and your readers know about a great site that is giving consumers the opportunity to earn up to $150/hr by taking online surveys and trying new products. I think you and your readers will find this a valuable resource.

You can check it out at: Paid Surveys

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka,
You have a great Stats blog here.
I wanted to share with you an amazing opportunity. Maybe you have heard about free forced matrix before but trust me, I have studied many more free forced matrix thats available on the net, none can compares with this one.
You have to study my free forced matrix site to understand what I mean.
I am so sure of this opportunity that I will pay your initial membership so you can try it out for free!
Best regards

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, you have a great blog here. Stats caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a home internet work site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways Rusalka thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog.

I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - work from home in the uk - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways Rusalka, you have a good site. I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog Rusalka.

I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - in-home business - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways Rusalka, you have a good site. I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

Stats... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for home internet work sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a home internet work site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Stats... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for in-home business sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a in-home business site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Greetings Rusalka, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for home internet work. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - home internet work. Your post title caught my eye - Stats. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways Rusalka, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work from home employment site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Stats' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Rusalka has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

Greetings Rusalka, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for work home uk. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - work home uk. Your post title caught my eye - Stats. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways Rusalka, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog Rusalka. I was looking for information on home based business ideas and came across your post Stats - not precisely what I was looking for related to home based business ideas but an interesting read all the same!

Anonymous said...

Stats... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for advertise from home uk work sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a advertise from home uk work site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a from home in manchester uk work site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Stats' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Greetings Rusalka, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for home office work permit uk. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - home office work permit uk. Your post title caught my eye - Stats. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways Rusalka, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Stats... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for based business home opportunity work sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a based business home opportunity work site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Rusalka, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work at home business site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'Stats' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Greetings Rusalka, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for work from home. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - work from home. Your post title caught my eye - Stats. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways Rusalka, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Stats... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for work from home sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a work from home site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Rusalka, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on internet home based business ideas I somehow ended up on your page. As your site is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about internet home based business ideas, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

You want to work for nothing or get $3000.00 for doing no work? Amazing online business will do all of your work and still pay you $3000.00 over and over. get your mouse in gear take a look!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on home based business magazine I ended up on your page. Obviously your site title of Stats is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for home based business magazine. Should the need ever arise where you need information on home based business magazine then drop by for a look.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on home based business working from home when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for home based business working from home. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about home based business working from home at the site above.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, I’m just searching the web for the next big thing on mlm opportunity and noticed your great site. Although Stats wasn’t actually what I was looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I see now why I found your great
website when I was searching for mlm opportunity related information and I’m thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read (It’s a keeper).

Anonymous said...

Would having a website and marketing community 24/7 waiting to help you,
would you succeed? You betcha!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka, I’m out surfing for the latest information on mlm and found your great site. Although Stats wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly peaked my interest. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for mlm related information and I’m happy I found your wine blog even though this isn’t a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for the read,

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rusalka, nice site looks like you did your
homework. I would love if you check out my 97biz site.
Its on the largest online casino that just went MLM.
Thanks for the info. 97biz

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, I’m out surfing the web for the latest information on mlm and noticed your nice site. Although Stats wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly got my attention. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for mlm related information and I’m thrilled I found your web site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka,
I was looking for information about best home based business when I discovered Stats, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
But before I continue my search for best home based business I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka,
I was looking for information about online home based business when I discovered Stats, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
But before I continue my search for online home based business I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

Anonymous said...

Hello there Rusalka, I’m out surfing for a good blog experience on home moms work and found your great site. Although Stats wasn’t exactly what I’m looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your excellent blog-site when I was searching for home moms work related web sites and I’m glad I found your site even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thank you for the read.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Rusalka, I was looking for an educational blog experience on home opportunity work and I found your blog-site. Stats isn’t exactly what I was searching for but it did get my and interest. Now I know why I found your excellent blog-site when I was looking for home opportunity work related information and I’m glad I did even though its not an exact find. Great Informative Post, thanks for the read and educational experience.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka,
Your blog is wonderful, although Stats isn't exactly what I was looking for: computer home based business, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in computer home based business, but during my search for more information I discovered Stats, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka,
During my search for information about best home based business, I found your Blog,
although Stats isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to best home based business related information, but I always admire a well written post.

Anonymous said...

HI Rusalka ,!

I have great news if you are looking for the best solution in making money online

Because,

If you are looking to start and succeed seriously with your making money, wouldn't you be looking for the best internet earnings possible?

For you and all the other people who want to seriously and finally make money on the net!

I have designed The Power Earning System Pro!

A complete home based business system! Ready to start. As easy as 1-2-3, you'll earn with me!

It covers every succesfull aspect of the best ways in making money online in detail. YOU WILL BE SUCCESFULL! Or, you will get your money back!

I have a team of professionals waiting to offer assistance. We are here to help you succeed!!

With my system you can:

- Be a succesfull affiliate instantly of over 4,000 products and services!- Earn money with Adsense, the way professionals do.

- Have your own free websites including 1 free domain name hosted for free!! (.com/.net/.biz etc.)(NO need to know what you are doing.. The work has been done. A few clicks from you and it works!)

- Have unlimited automated ecommerce webshops set up with a few clicks!

- Have access to the latest and most high tech advertising software on the net.

- Have free unlimited webhosting with unlimited free email adresses (you@yourname.com)


MAKE SOME SERIOUS CASH NOW!!

Not just with one topic, NO, Cover them all in ONE!!

To make a long post short(er), Come and see this site! IT covers everything.

Come check it out @ http://www.bestinternetearnings.com/

Regards,Walter Best, Ceo

Anonymous said...

Christina has got to see my the best internet home based business blog secction.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka,
Stats is one of the really interesting blogs I’ve found during my search for info about legitimate home based business. Although Stats isn't exactly what I was looking for, I want to express my admiration, keep up the good work! While looking for more information about legitimate home based business, I seldom see a good blog like yours.

Anonymous said...

HI Rusalka ,!

I have great news if you are looking for the best solution in making money online

Because,

If you are looking to start and succeed seriously with your making money, wouldn't you be looking for the best internet earnings possible?

For you and all the other people who want to seriously and finally make money on the net! When you decide to click the previous link, I will presonally give you 10,000 money making opportunities!!

I have designed The Power Earning System Pro!

A complete home based business system! Ready to start. As easy as 1-2-3, you'll earn with me!

It covers every succesfull aspect of the best ways in making money online in detail. YOU WILL BE SUCCESFULL! Or, you will get your money back!

I have a team of professionals waiting to offer assistance. We are here to help you succeed!!

With my system you can:

- Be a succesfull affiliate instantly of over 4,000 products and services!- Earn money with Adsense, the way professionals do.

- Have your own free websites including 1 free domain name hosted for free!! (.com/.net/.biz etc.)(NO need to know what you are doing.. The work has been done. A few clicks from you and it works!)

- Have unlimited automated ecommerce webshops set up with a few clicks!

- Have access to the latest and most high tech advertising software on the net.

- Have free unlimited webhosting with unlimited free email adresses (you@yourname.com)


MAKE SOME SERIOUS CASH NOW!!

Not just with one topic, NO, Cover them all in ONE!!

To make a long post short(er), Come and see this site! IT covers everything.

Come check it out @ http://www.bestinternetearnings.com/

Regards,Walter Best, Ceo

Anonymous said...

Hello Rusalka, I’m just searching the web for the next big thing on mlm opportunity and noticed your great site. Although Stats wasn’t actually what I was looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I see now why I found your great
website when I was searching for mlm opportunity related information and I’m thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read (It’s a keeper).

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka,
I was looking for information about best home based business when I discovered Stats, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
But before I continue my search for best home based business I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rusalka,
Stats is truly a nice piece of work!
While looking for more information about online home based business,
I see so much rubbish, that I am glad to find a blog like yours.
My interest goes out to online home based business related information,
but Stats is a real inspiration for me.

Anonymous said...

Work from Home for a Christian Inc. 500 Company, 20+ Years old, High Tech Products. Part Time, Full Time, Medical Benefits, Luxury Car Allowance. Paid Travel, Direct Sales, Sale Managers, Train Others. THE ONLY LIMIT ON YOUR INCOME IS YOU

Anonymous said...

Hello there Rusalka, I’m out surfing for a good blog experience on home opportunity work and found your great site. Although Stats wasn’t exactly what I’m looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your excellent blog-site when I was searching for home opportunity work related web sites and I’m glad I found your site even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thank you for the read.

Anonymous said...

Another good source.
Keep it going.
I talk about the same thing basically at my web site: online business.
Check it out.

Thanks Rusalka.

Anonymous said...

Alright Rusalka, good one.

Hey, check me out sometime at: home business.
I also have good info. like, home business.

Thanks Rusalka.