April 18, 2009

Cash123 System

I stumbled upon a program I'm thinking about purchasing. It's called The Cash123 System. It's only $12 and claims you can make a few thousand dollars per week without selling, advertising, referring, or running a website. I have to admit I'm a bit curious about this product as it has been selling pretty well on various sites. I'll let you know how it goes if I do decide to purchase it, but in the mean time you can check it out for yourself here:

MAKE UP TO $4000/WEEK WITHOUT SELLING, REFERRING OR ADVERTISING!

In other news, I'm running two Adwords campaigns right now. Unfortunately, Google is currently performing maintenance and I won't be able to log in for up to four hours to see how my ads are doing. I'm not using landing paging yet. I want to see how I do without them first.

No comments: