April 29, 2009

Too Good to Be True

I came across a flaw in the program. After a few days of using it, it didn't work like the author of the free ebook promised. Yes, I made some money, but I eventually ended up losing what I had made. I still believe you can make money with this program, but it would take hours to make a few bucks. By going really slow you decrease your chances of losing by almost 100%, but at the same time who wants to make $2 an hour? You can make more with the advanced version of the program, but it would take forever to get there. Anyway, I'm putting this one on hold for now.

I guess it's true when they say that when something seems too good to be true, it most likely is.

On to other things. I'm thinking about purchasing The Silent Sales Machine, an ebook that tells you how you can make money on eBay. I'm still determined to work from home, even though so far I've only encountered failure. I'm not giving up.

No comments: