April 23, 2009
Easy Money?
After two days of testing out the new program, I'm still a bit skeptical. I guess I just can't believe how easy this is. I'm only making an average of about $15 per hour with the beginner program, but that's still better than what I was making when I was working as a receptionist. Plus I get to work from home and set my own hours! Once I move up to the advanced stage I'll be making about $50+ per hour. But that won't be for another week or two. Even though I can do this whenever I want, I think I'd like to set some regular hours. I was thinking maybe 8am-12pm Monday-Friday. It boggles my mind that something like this exists. I'm waiting to find a flaw, but so far haven't found a single one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment